Mamita for the Pi by Givenchy. I ran out about 6 months ago. ¡Finalmente Gracias!
Karina and Luke for the printer. Talk about an upgrade!
Eliana for the printer paper. (Not a bad present for a 1 and a half year old...)
Abuelita for the sandals. The others were getting kind of rank anyways.
Tio and Tia for the Gift Card.
Phred and Jon for the 3 months of free City Of Heroes. It's like three gifts in one!
Myshe for the Gift Card.
Janice and Rick for the Gift Card. (Notice the amount of Gift Cards?! Wireless Network, baby!!!)
Josh for the iTunes. How groovy is that? Anyone that knows me knows music is #1.
Jen and George for the Red Curtain Collection.
Ingrid for the glass centerpiece.
T for the groovy amethyst tree and all the nifty toy pens.
A for the origami book, the dragons and the x-cards.
Another gracias goes out to the Mom for the bedding. It's so comfy I'm finding it harder to get out of bed every morning. ¡Te Quiero, mamita!
God Bless Everyone!!!
&
I Hope You Had A Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment