This extended weekend's highlights:
1) Phred's Birthday celebration. Happy Birfday, Heeney!
2) Finally meeting Pete, Linwood and Mat. For the longest time my only reference was their Everquest 2 characters, which we've been playing for awhile now. It was so cool to meet them!
3) Though the alley was kind of "feh" we still had a great time there with Jennifer and The George. I can't believe I finally bowled a triple-digit game... TWICE!
4) Having Heathen and Josh down to visit for the weekend. It's been awhile since I've seen Josh and even longer still since I last saw Heathen.
5) Watching Underworld: Evolution and all of the supple goodness that is Kate Beckinsale. Oh......God......YES!
6) Mat yelling "Black!"
7) Finally getting a chance to call Pete an ASS in person.
8) Lunch at McGuire's. I love that place.
Work today was tough. I had to cover for Katie's class: The poor thing broke out into a rash all of a sudden and rushed herself to her Doctor for some help. I'm feeling drained, mostly because I think I'm on the onset of a middle-ear infection. I'm dizzy and my balance isn't all that. Imagine the fun I had driving home today. I'll be visiting Dr. Campbell tomorrow morning and hopefully following up with my Vascular Surgeon to talk about the bruise on my left leg...
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dork
Post a Comment