Monday, July 03, 2006

On Me: Brought To You By The Letters B, P & The Number 30.

B is for Britney:
One of my friends, Pete, is a frickin Britney fan. Fag. And if you bother to read the spam he left behind in my blog, then you have proof that he's quite thorough with his resources. Well I happen to have a video of the Britney interview and I do believe that your transcripts were quite inaccurate. So take that, ass! To prove my point, I present to you the evidence. I bet he won't be too much of a fan once he hears her share her purpose to the world. Here are the links:
Britney Spears Interview Part 1
Britney Spears Interview Part 2
Britney Spears Interview Outtakes

P is for Paint:
I need to start looking at new colors for my wall... yay. The new carpet in the house is a light green... almost sea-foamy. (How appropriate for Florida. Blech.) The Granny Smith Green on my wall isn't going to work. It's not my place, so I'm not going to bother disputing the color. I'll just change what I can change right now and keep working on changing what I can change later. Phred says that I'm a fag because I can tell the difference between brown, tan, butterscotch and latté. (Or maybe he thinks I'm a fag because I actually use the colors... Who gives a shit what he thinks.) To quote Matt Stone and Trey Parker: "We're all a little gay." So there it is. There's my gayness gene. I'll decorate and remodel a home like the best of the pillow-biting, queer-eye-for-the-hetero-guy designer, elite. Shoot, I might even date a guy if he gives me the money to redo our home every 3 months. He'll just have to go elsewhere for the schtooping. I'm busy picking out color-swatches, dammit. Then I'll fuck his sister.

30 is for the number of Birthdays I've had:
So today I'm 30. Whoo hoo! I woke up earlier for some traditional Panamanian breakfast dishes. I had a few Empanadas, Carimanolas and some Chorizo served with a hot lemongrass tea. It started the day out fairly well, if you ask me. The local family handed over birthday cards and well wishes, which is enough for me. I heard from some of the long distance folks and that was great. I headed out to the Gym and swam my laps and then came back home to started unpacking/repacking some of my boxes of stuff. I got in touch with some people that I haven't seen or heard of in years....I mean yeeeeeaaarrrs. It was nice to talk to them again. I think it served me well by solififying the choices I made when we went in different directions. I'm glad that I grew into who I am and that they found themselves, even if it meant us not being close anymore. I'm passed being bitter and I'm passed wanting to know why I was pushed away. The energy I have can be used to making me a better man and allowing the people around me to rejoice in being in my company. If life happens to bring us back together every blue moon, then I'm ok with that too. My foundation is set and I will continue to grow upwards with each year. Happy Birthday to me.

No comments: