I've had a lot happen between my last post and now. I'm not ready to share it here so instead I'm going to post excerpts of some amusing conversations that I've been fortunate enough to have participated. In order to avoid a long, drawn out post (some of you might already dispute that I'm too late) I'm going to share the memorable quotes . Feel free to fill in the blanks and imagine what you will when trying to determine the actual subject of the conversation. Here goes:
Phred - "What a load... Like she still has a cherry."
----------------------<+>----------------------
Me - "I think someone should do us all a favor and convince her start drinking and driving."
---------------------<+>----------------------
Tina - "Having worked at NEW, I know first hand how prevalent thoughts of death are during your incarceration there."
---------------------<+>----------------------
Cece - "So I'm guessing that you're done picking lettuce from the field since you're here, talking to me... great."
---------------------<+>----------------------
Me - "She's the kind of girl you want to take fishing. That way if you're having bad luck and your not catching anything, at least you can lean in and say 'so....wanna fuck?' Know what I mean?"
---------------------<+>----------------------
Matt C - "I just can't handle all of this Drama... I know you said 'It's not drama until you make it drama' It's still Drama to me."
---------------------<+>----------------------
Myshe - "At least I can always count on walking down these stairs and catching Bryan say something stupid."
---------------------<+>----------------------
Phred - "Even if I LOVED Pussy, I still wouldn't fuck that."
---------------------<+>----------------------
Katie - "I still think that 'I want to shoot you' sounds better."
---------------------<+>----------------------
Me - "I think I finally understand what you went through answering to her everyday."
---------------------<+>----------------------
Miriam - "I need to lose weight, I know. The hips don't lie, dammit!"
1 comment:
OK, I love Cece now, cuz I know they were referring to you at the time with a comment like that.
It made me giggle out loud.
Post a Comment