Phred sent this my way. Damned memes... they're so frickin hard to resist:
*************************
The Rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
3.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
*************************
Uno - I can dislocate my right thumb.
Dos - When I was in my early teens, I impaled myself on the two posts of a wrought iron fence while I was climbing over it. One post nearly severed my left nipple and the other one was stopped about an inch or so away from my heart.
Tres - I hold my pen funny.
Cuatro - I LOVE the smell of Comet Cleaner.
Cinco - The only time I can ever recall having pot was when it was baked into a cookie. Damn those were really good cookies. Chocolate-Chocolate-Pot Cookies... I think we finished off the entire tray.
Seis - I own over 2 dozen baseball caps but I only wear about 3 or 4 of them on a regular basis.
Siete - I filed for bankruptcy when I was 26.
Ocho - The most common compliment I receive is that I'm patient;it's the one compliment that believe the least.
*************************
Phred tagged just about everyone I know on Blogspot that would repost so I guess the meme dies with me. Yay. I killed the meme.
1 comment:
You and Wolfie really would get along - so long as you use bleach at some point during your cleaning... he loves that.
FREAKS!
Post a Comment