Far be it for me to ignore the behaviors of most people around me but I've decided to take a very different approach. Instead of blanketing myself in the same somber mood, I choose to recognize the positivity that September 11th brings.
Today is Melinda Kay Brown's Birthday!!! My sister stopped celebrating her birthday after the attack and I think it's about time she reclaimed her (literal) birth-right. I celebrate today in your honor; because today, many years ago (I'll keep that confidential) you were born and I want to celebrate the fact that you're in my life. I love you, sis!
Today is Melinda Kay Brown's Birthday!!! My sister stopped celebrating her birthday after the attack and I think it's about time she reclaimed her (literal) birth-right. I celebrate today in your honor; because today, many years ago (I'll keep that confidential) you were born and I want to celebrate the fact that you're in my life. I love you, sis!
No comments:
Post a Comment