So lately (and by lately I mean about a month or two) I’ve been keeping one CD in my car, jammin’ out to it every morning & evening on the way to & from work. Swedish Pop-meister, Vincent has kept me moving with his catchy, reggae-infused, brassy beat. I have this tendency to wear things out so it’s no surprise that the CD has been in my car for a few months... the oddity here is that I’m taking it out of my car and listening to it while I’m at work or when I’m doing things around the house. That’s a tell-tale sign that I’ve got an earcandy addiction. His latest song is called Miss Blue, which happens to be the swingiest of all the tracks on his debut album, Lucky Thirteen. It was his third release in Europe (He hasn’t stirred the American pot yet, but it would be great if he did!) and you can tell by the video that he’s obviously getting some more attention. Brighter sets, more extras, bigger budget... yeah Sony is finally figuring out what kind of an investment he's worth:
Pretty good, right? Yeah, I thought so. The thing is that this wasn’t the song that originally got me hooked. I was looking for the latest song from Angie Stone at the time and knew it had something to do with "hating me" or something like that. My first hit thanks to google was Don’t Hate On Me by our Swedish Songster so I played the video to take a look and listen. Yeah, well I eventually found that Angie Stone song but I ended up gaining a whole other bundle of music to munch on. Here’s that video:
No comments:
Post a Comment