So I'm considering ending a 6 year relationship; It's been dead already for about a year now and it's high time I stop carrying the luggage around that comes with it.
I'm breaking up with my Doctor.
He's been my doctor for awhile and to be honest I can barely recall what he looks like. I think he's pawned me off on his Medical Assistant because I've seen more of him lately than anyone else. Everytime I pull up to the clinic and get shuffled into a waiting room room, here he comes like some roommate tasked to send a message. "Hi yeah, listen. Dr. Campbell's going to be kind of late getting here so how about we just hang out and talk about your problem. Oh yeah, the Doc really isn't into you anymore and would rather you stop coming by to visit. Want something to drink?" Bless his heart (in a Texas sense) he tries to be helpful by playing connect-the-symptoms and giving me a new set of pills each visit but a guy can only take so much. So I'm shopping around for something a little more experienced and willing to handle me. How nice would it be if we had a Physician's version of Match.com? I'd pay to have some website hook me up with a Doctor that is compatible with me on 56 levels or whatever. They could call it something Doctormeup.com or Pimpaquack.com. Go ahead, it's ok to look around.
No comments:
Post a Comment