Tuesday, July 12, 2005

On Good Stuff: Whoo Hoo! Dude! High Five!

We interrupt this recent checkup with a list of the top five, groovy events that recently happened in my commonly wierd and barely amusing little world. Ladies, Gents and not so Gents...
The 5 Recent High-Fivables:


5- I installed my new window blinds. I'm once again ready to hide my shame from the world!

4- A friend from back-in-the-day called to talk. ¡¿Que Pasa, SeƱor Betancourt?!

3- My friend, Tina, introduced me to
Musipedia. It has promise to be the new music resource.

2- My co-workers and I were talking about whether we should hash out a work-related problem or whether we should take a smoke break. Some of us wanted to hash it out... others wanted to smoke. Much debate ensued until the Boss, the epitome of proper behaviour, recommended that we just smoke hash and be done with it. Classic.

1- The Bank admitted to making a mistake (insert GASP here) and issued back almost $100.00 worth of charges back into my account. That should be more than enough for me to buy all the plywood I need for the windows and shelving I need for organizing the garage that I'm going to be working on this weekend.

No comments: