In the spirit of Neutrality, I thought I'd list my bottom five recent occurences. That's right; Here are the most recent things that have kept me in the grips of bitterness and all around foul mood.
The 5 Recent Let-Downables:
5- This is week two of 13 hour work-days. I'm about tired of the constant fires that I'm needing to put out or prevent. It's starting to feel like for every procedure I comply with another 2 dozen ones slap me on the ass and force me to devote more time. Dare I say that it might be time to find out how many Paid-Time-Off Hours I've accrued.
4- My mom is heading to Panama soon. On a good note, it's for business purposes and should make life a little easier should "business" not fall through. The sour part, you ask? Well it's looking more and more like I won't get a chance to go. I haven't been to Panama for a long time and right about now I'd give anything to go back, even if just for a weekend.
3- The travel to New Mexico is sounding worse and worse as it nears. Apparently one of my co-workers, J, is over there trying to get the building to training and production standards and the people there are putting up all sorts of resistance to cooperate. If I encounter the same attitude in my classroom, I can expect to be back home in a week or so... because I'll fire every single one of those mutinous bastards and bitches.
2- It's sort of connected to my #3 reason... but I think it's worth a category unto itself. The time that I'm in New Mexico is just around the time that my buddy John will be in town. I was talking to his husband, Phred, and he reminded me about the calendar events. Great. It's not like I don't see much of him as it is. John's work keeps him away from the gang for 4 weeks at a time. It just so happens that this time it's my job that will be to blame. Please reference #5 on reasons why jobs are such a damn priority. It's a vicious cycle, One that can only be ended with the intervention of a Sugar Momma!
1- I miss him.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment