You scored as Colossus. Colossus is the strongest X-Man physically. His love for his family and his sister Illiana make him strong. Although he can be prone to fits of rage, he has a big heart under that organic steel skin.
|
Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
I really wouldn't mind being him right about now. Were I the strong Soviet that x-fans know and love, I probably wouldn't feel as sore as I do right about now. I'm on day 3 of my gym membership (I've been going every night since Tuesday for a 45 minute swim/bike session) and I am in pain, people! Damn near 1,734,590,772 different sleeping positions and not a single one could bring about the sweet release of slumber. After an ointment rub-down on all my sad, pathetic, under-developed muscles I managed what seemed like an hour or two of sleep. I need to pull some extra time at work tonight so I'm going to take my first night off; However, to sate the guilt that's already nagging at me I'm going to do a few laps in the pool tomorrow morning, before work.
No comments:
Post a Comment