It's all packed up, I'm ready to go. Tomorrow morning I'll be flying up to Virginia for over two weeks of work. The Spanish speakers at our corporate office are required to go through a soft-skills training course and I'm just the hombre to do it. I've spent the last few days diligently translating all of the material so that it's properly tailored to my special audience and quite honestly:
¡Estoy listo que todo esto termine y yo pueda regresar a mi casa!
2 comments:
You been SPAMMED!!!!!
What a dork.
Could it be that the ass is right?
Could I really have been "spammed?"
Now the dilemma is:
Should I delete the comment?
Hmmmm... maybe I should just delete the ass' comment since he's known me for God-knows-how-long and to this day he still hasn't linked me!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ASS!!!
I love ya, man.
Post a Comment