It's been awhile since I've shared the good stuff so here's the cream of the proverbial crop:
Top Five High-Fiveables
5- Some schedule shuffling occured at work that allows me to devote the remainder of the week to my current class instead of abandoning them into another trainer's hands. I don't feel it's fair shift the class' comfort level and press a stranger upon them, especially during their finals week.
4- I'm finally over this terrible cold. I'm still dragging a cough along wherever I go, still nothing compared to what I looked like 4 days ago. How I love the nasty green icor that is NyQuil.
3- New Scissor Sisters CD! It hasn't been released yet but I managed to get a listen on myspace music. The tracks aren't as golden as the ones on their first release but there are a few gems hidden in there. I think "Intermission" is my favorite. I think I'll be pleased... so will the neighbors that are going to have to hear it played on constant repeat.
2- Raise! The company just finished a salary survey of trainers in the area and determined that our current wage wasn't ''competitive'' enough. The pay increase will be effective as of the beginning of October... nice!!!
1- I'm finally back on track with a decent health plan. I'll be intergrating a more organized eating plan in the near future to help support my exercise regiment which should bring about some very positive results. Things came to a screeching halt about a month or so ago when I ran into a few professional brick walls at work. These problems seriously shook my foundation and sank me into a pretty bad depression. The changes that occured shortly after just proved the downward spiral that my imagination had conceived and I felt hopeless. Well I reached a point of realization that I need to go with the flow at work and continue to do the things I love there, not those things that will bring me distress and an endless craving to feed my worries away. My quack reminded me about my need to get leaner and I'm back on track. Go me.
4- I'm finally over this terrible cold. I'm still dragging a cough along wherever I go, still nothing compared to what I looked like 4 days ago. How I love the nasty green icor that is NyQuil.
3- New Scissor Sisters CD! It hasn't been released yet but I managed to get a listen on myspace music. The tracks aren't as golden as the ones on their first release but there are a few gems hidden in there. I think "Intermission" is my favorite. I think I'll be pleased... so will the neighbors that are going to have to hear it played on constant repeat.
2- Raise! The company just finished a salary survey of trainers in the area and determined that our current wage wasn't ''competitive'' enough. The pay increase will be effective as of the beginning of October... nice!!!
1- I'm finally back on track with a decent health plan. I'll be intergrating a more organized eating plan in the near future to help support my exercise regiment which should bring about some very positive results. Things came to a screeching halt about a month or so ago when I ran into a few professional brick walls at work. These problems seriously shook my foundation and sank me into a pretty bad depression. The changes that occured shortly after just proved the downward spiral that my imagination had conceived and I felt hopeless. Well I reached a point of realization that I need to go with the flow at work and continue to do the things I love there, not those things that will bring me distress and an endless craving to feed my worries away. My quack reminded me about my need to get leaner and I'm back on track. Go me.
No comments:
Post a Comment