So I just watched the season finale of Nip/Tuck. I missed it when it aired the first time but my pal, TiVO, recorded it for me and I managed to zoom through it. Blah. I wasn't impressed with this season at all and the finale did nothing to change my opinion. The last 10 minutes or so were great... the first time I saw it. I think it was called "Magnolia" and I paid 7 bucks to watch it at the local movie theater. Not impressed at all.
Notice to the writers of the show: I enjoyed the season before last and I was impressed enough to give you one more chance. I'll give you 4 episodes. Once the new seasons starts, you have 4 weeks to bring me back into the fold. Otherwise I'll tell TiVO to turn the other way when you're on. Do you hear me?
No comments:
Post a Comment